Finductive Ltd combines strong payment know-how with high technical capabilities. This makes Finductive Ltd outstanding in quality. At Finductive Ltd, we are extremely proud of our team; which is committed to providing a remarkable experience with a mixture of dedication and passion.
We are looking for an Accountant to join our Finance Team. The ideal candidate is a University/ACA/ACCA graduate who has a strong willingness to learn and work as a team at a fast-paced Financial Institution. A team player with solid analytical and communication skills in English and a keen interest in Financial Services. The Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform general accounting duties,
- Prepare accurate monthly management accounts;
- Assist in the end of year financial statements and annual audit;
- Preparing quarterly regulatory reporting including BRO6 and PSS reporting,
- Preparing annual FATCA/CRS reporting:
- Prepare other ad-hoc internal reporting;
- Preparation of VAT notices and tax returns;
- Payment reconciliations,
- Working in line with the company’s policies and procedures and suggesting improvements;
- Any other matter as required by the business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post-graduation;
- Have a sound knowledge of IFRS reporting standards;
- Previous experience at a Financial/Credit Institution is considered an asset;
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office applications;
- Previous experience in preparing regulatory reporting; Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A person of high ethical values and standards;
- Be a self-starter that can work on own initiative.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Healthcare & Dental Care
- Flexible working
- Central Location
- Fun, fast paced and multicultural learning environment
- Wellbeing package
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Comprehensive training and constant feedback
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace with a variety of cultures
If you are interested, please provide a copy of your CV along with a short intro about what makes you unique and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org