Finductive Ltd combines strong payment know-how with high technical capabilities. This makes Finductive outstanding in quality. At Finductive we are extremely proud of our team, which is committed to providing a remarkable experience with a mixture of dedication and passion.
- Provide first-level support for all IT-related issues, including laptop, and mobile device support.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Monitor system performance and ensure optimal operation.
- Implement and enforce security measures to safeguard sensitive financial data.
- Ensure compliance with industry-specific regulations and best practices.
- Provide training and guidance to end-users on software applications and IT best practices.
- Create and maintain documentation for common IT procedures and troubleshooting steps.
- Coordinate with external vendors and service providers to resolve technical issues or procure necessary equipment and services.
- Respond promptly to IT incidents, including outages and security breaches, and take appropriate action to minimize disruption.
- Assist in the execution of technology projects, including system upgrades and migrations.
- Any other matter as required by the business.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in IT support or a related role within the financial industry.
- knowledge of financial software applications and systems.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance standards.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Certifications (Microsoft, ITIL are a plus).
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Healthcare & Dental Care
- Flexible working
- Central Location
- Fun, fast-paced and multicultural learning environment
- Wellbeing package
- Performance bonus
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Comprehensive training and constant feedback
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace with a variety of cultures
If you are interested, please provide a copy of your CV along with a short intro about what makes you unique and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org