The Risk Executive at Finductive plays a crucial role in supporting the Business Risk Manager in implementing and maintaining effective risk management practices. This role involves assisting in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the risk management framework to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices. The Risk Executive will collaborate with various teams, provide guidance on operational risk principles, and contribute to the enhancement of the overall risk management culture within Finductive.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Risk Management Framework.
• Support the drafting and maintenance of risk-related policies and procedures.
• Assist in overseeing and monitoring the implementation of risk-related policies and procedures throughout the organisation.
• Contribute to the preparation of comprehensive risk reports, providing both quantitative and qualitative insights.
• Monitor key risk and early warning indicators.
• Keep up to date with an evolving regulatory landscape.
• Periodically review and revise risk management practices in response to changes in organisational needs, laws, and government policies.
• Investigate and act on matters related to risk, including drafting incident post-mortem reports with remedial action recommendations.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of a comprehensive risk and control register.
• Conduct risk assessment of third-party providers.
• Review websites, processes, procedures, content, client-facing literature, and partner contracts from both a risk perspective.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Business Continuity Management Framework.
• Help support the maintenance and testing of business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
• Collaborate with the Business Risk Manager to provide guidance and training to the Board of Directors, senior management, and employees.
Qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Risk Management, or a related ﬁeld.
• Strong understanding of risk management principles and practices.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, and an ability to think critically.
• Eﬀective communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Advanced proﬁciency in written and spoken English.
• Willing to learn and committed to upholding integrity.
If you are interested, please provide a copy of your CV along with a short intro about what makes you unique and send it to:firstname.lastname@example.org