- Assisting the Head of Compliance to supervise and control the day-to-day activity of the Company to ensure all functions comply with applicable regulatory and compliance obligations
- Ensuring all employees are up to date with the latest compliance laws and regulations by sharing relevant information to the appropriate stakeholder/s
- Any admin task as required to assist the smooth running of the Compliance Unit.
- Assisting the Head of Compliance appointed person in the reviewing of policies and procedures of the various units whilst the drafting of policies and procedures for the compliance function
- Assisting in extracting and compiling data for the preparation of the Compliance Report
- Perform research on compliance issues as they arise from internal and external inquiries and document research. As directed, the role requires scoping and delivery of Compliance monitoring reviews as part of the overall Compliance Monitoring programme to provide assurance to the Board of Directors and to assist to monitor and drive improvements in respect of regulatory standards.
- A keen and genuine interest to keep up to date with evolving regulations and engaging in continuous learning and development regarding changes in rules and regulations that would require to be deployed Skills and experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Diligent, organised, self-motivated and result-driven whilst being able to use their initiative
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, with an ability to multitask whilst attention to detail and adherence to deadlines are given utmost priority
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous and attention to detail is a must
- Well versed in excel, word and the MS Office suite
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private Healthcare & Dental Care.
- Flexible working.
- Central Location.
- Fun, fast paced and multicultural learning environment.
- Wellbeing package.
- Performance increase & bonus.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training and constant feedback.
- Extra leave days for birthdays.
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, vibrant workplace with a variety of cultures.
If you are interested, please provide a copy of your CV along with a short intro about what makes you unique and send it to:email@example.com